Hey, guys if you are wondering how to download Paytm App for PC or Computer then please read this complete post.
This is the application that every smartphone owner Indian should have. Paytm offers an e-commerce platform selling millions of products online and also a service using which you can do recharge and pay bills online without paying for any extra charges.
If you don’t have any smartphone or tablet which is compatible with its app then you can use its services through its online website too.
But, if both options are out of question then the only way left for you is to go for the Paytm app for PC download and use it free on Windows laptop and or even on Mac. This guide is going to take you to the complete way and it will not take any longer than 4-5 minutes.
Also See: Download WhatsApp for PC or Computer
Yes, it works both for Windows and Mac. In the case of Mac, 2013 or newer model, and in the case of Windows, 7 or newer model. It may work on XP (Service Pack 3) or higher versions but I can’t guarantee better performance.
Also See: Download Myntra App for PC or Computer
Download Paytm app for Windows/Mac :
In order to get a single guide which works on both Windows and Mac platform. We need to have a single Android emulator software. Don’t worry, the Paytm app is the same, which is going to work effectively on both platforms.
- The first thing to do is to download the BlueStacks app player. It is available for both Windows and Mac platforms at its official website over here. It is free, genuine and 100% legit.
- After you have downloaded the installer package file, begin installing it on your system. If its Mac, then you know the process for installing an application on Mac and the same goes for Windows. Yes, double click on the installer file and going through on-screen instructions will do the job.
- After the software is installed, you need to start it by using its shortcut icon. Once it’s running completely (for the first time, it will take some time), you will see a search tool within its user interface.
- Click on the same and enter ‘Paytm’ as a search term for running a search for it. After you found the app, click not the same in search results.
- Paytm will open in Google play store and your job is to click on the install option ahead of its listing. BlueStacks will also ask you to login with a Google account in order to activate the sync and Google services. So, you have to do that to complete the procedure.
Also See: Facebook Messenger for PC Download
About Paytm on PC :
As I mentioned above, it offers free recharge service and an e-commerce platform with millions of products available online. You can do recharge or pay a bill and earn cash backs and free coupons for other merchandise.
The UI of the app is simple, elegant and it is developed and maintained by a registered software developer company in India itself. So, you will not find any issues with its credibility.
The process is over and you did it without meeting any issues, right? Write it down in the discussion section if you faced any and I will come up with a solution. Peace.
I also think that downloading Paytm for PC or Computer is very much easy compared to other apps and if you want more such guides like this then keep on coming at Gyanakaguides Blog.